How to choose a die splitter?
Choosing a good quality die splitter equipment will greatly create efficiency and reduce costs for the company in terms of production cost, work efficiency, maintenance, and product quality. Then how to choose a die splitter suiting us?
There are mainly the following aspects:
1. The choice of the manufacturer: Firstly, compare the die splitter manufacturers in terms of professionalism and stability, and be sure to choose a manufacturer with high professionalism and good stability.
2. If necessary, conduct on-site inspections of the manufacturer: Is it a large-scale enterprise and what is its credibility? Making an on-the-spot investigation about the performance of die splitter.
3. Stability of die splitters: Try to choose brand-name configuration when purchasing, including the host, control system and accessory parts, because these products are technically mature，have a certain production batch, and have been normal among users use. even if repairs are needed during use, the repair work can be carried out very conveniently.
4. Practicability of die splitters: The most important purpose of purchasing a die splitter is to solve the problems of mold opening and maintenance in production. Therefore, the equipment that can effectively solve the problems in production is the most important. Do not buy expensive equipment that has many functions, is too complicated and is not practical.
5. The operability of the die splitter: There is no high technical requirement for the operator, easy to use and convenient to operate is essential.
6. The maintainability of the die splitter: When the machine encounters a failure, it is convenient to repair, and it will not cause difficulty and maintenance cost due to maintenance.
As die splitters are used more and more widely, and there are more and more die splitters manufacturers. Therefore, in the face of fierce market competition and the market environment is "good and bad" are intermingled, customers must not only value the price, but should be careful to contrast, from the above aspects combined with their own actual situation, so as to choose their own ideal die splitters.